With the pandemic surging in many parts of Sri Lanka, protection has become an important household topic. But what does it take to stay protected? To prevent contagion of the pandemic, it takes wearing a face mask, avoiding crowded places, sanitising from time to time. It’s easy enough. But is this protection enough? How do
- Union Assurance Collaborates with Health Promotion Bureau to Raise COVID-19 Awareness
- Union Assurance Honours Over 1 Billion Claims In Q1
- Four Prestigious Triumphs for Union Assurance at the Global Brand Awards
- Union Assurance awarded Life Insurance Company of the Year at Business Leader Awards
- Why is Life Insurance Important in the Time of COVID-19?