What is Group Life Assurance?
A Type of insurance in which a group of persons are covered for various forms of benefits under one policy.
Groups could be Employees in an organization, Members of a Group, Trade Unions or an employee’s federation or an Affiliate groups of professionals
Why you need a Group Life Assurance?
- To be a responsible corporate citizen
- To motivate your employees
- To attract best candidates as your employees
The Group Life Assurance Policy offered by Union Assurance is “Union Protect”. Many leading companies in Sri Lanka have exercised forward thinking and introduced Union Protect to its employees.
PRIMARY LIFE COVER
This benefit will provide a lump sum of cash due to an accident or natural death.
Following are the additional benefits you can obtain for your employees / members.
- Additional Death Benefit
- Total & Permanent Disability Benefit due to sickness or accident
- Partial Permanent Disability Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover & Comprehensive Surgery Benefit
- Hospital Cash Benefit
- Spouse Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Family Income Benefit
- Funeral Expenses Benefit
WHY UNION PROTECT?
- Affordable premiums
- No hassle as few medical procedures have to be met
- Wider range of additional covers for comprehensive care
- Dedicated service team for uncompromised attention
- Faster claim settlement to enjoy benefits
For further details please contact our Union Assurance Advisor or contact us directly on 0112 990 990
Note : Please refer Policy Conditions for further clarifications.